Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Random 10

I have such a huge (and growing) music collection that these days unless I really feel like listening to something in particular, I use Amarok's '50 random songs' feature to decide what I'll be listening to. Its proving to be a great way to explore my collection. Since a couple of blogs I read feature 'random 10' lists, I figured, why not. So, my first 'random 10' list.

Sidenote: Amarok is easily the best media player I have seen on any OS. And its a Linux app! The future approaches.

1. Aaliyah - 4 Page Letter
2. Zero 7 - When It Falls
3. Thelonius Monk - Hornin'in (alt. take)
4. Santessa - Phased
5. Soul Position - Candyland pt. 3
6. Talib Kweli - I Try
7. Outkast - My Favourite Things
8. DJ Spinna - Surely
9. Maxwell - Everwanting: To Want You To Want
10. Floetry - Say Yes

No comments: