Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm back!!!

hey people. Merry chrisrmas and a happy new year to you all

Sorry I've been gone for a while. First there was school and then there was me just being distracted by other things. I'm back now though.

Just in time for my return, we finally have Pam's long awaited post on race in science fiction and specifically what happened to the sci-fi channel's adaptation of Ursula LeGuin's 'Earthsea' books here.

She told me about this one a while ago and I've been waiting for it ever since. Please read it soon, that site is apparently going away. Especially since she's a better writer than I am and it shows.

(Incidentally, Pam, that thing I promised you is supposed to ship tomorrow so be on the lookout)

Anyway, I'm back on schedule as of tomorrow. I'm not sure what I'll be talking about yet, but I'll try to surprise you.

No comments: