Monday, March 28, 2005

Upgrades....

Work wise, this was a slow weekend. I did a little bit of work, mostly for my graduate linear algebra class. In terms of material its probably my favourite class this semester.



A decent chunk of my weekend was spent getting upgrading my linux box and upgrading to KDE 3.4. The results can be seen above. Since I'm now running gentoo, waiting for everything to compile left me with ample time to study. Finally I have native composite support, even if it is a little buggy. by the way, the program playing my music is called Amarok. Its at least as good a media player as Itunes and has built in album cover downloads and Audioscrobbler support. I have a linux equivalent for just about every program I use in windows now. Honestly, the only reason I leave windows on is so I can play computer games.

No comments: